CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Approximation, Randomization, and Combinatorial Optimization, Algorithms and Techniques: 11th International Workshop, APPROX 2008 and 12th International Workshop, RANDOM 2008, Boston, MA, USA, August 25-27, 2008 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2008)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £53.46Trending at £61.73
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £39.53Trending at £42.37
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £37.60Trending at £41.79
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the joint refereed proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Approximation Algorithms for Combinatorial Optimization Problems, APPROX 2008 and the 12th International Workshop on Randomization and Computation, RANDOM 2008, held in Boston, MA, USA, in August 2008. This book reviews 20 revised papers of the APPROX 2008 workshop.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/08/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues
- Series Part/Volume Number5171
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight860 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Volume editorAshish Goel,Jose D. P. Rolim,Klaus Jansen,Ronitt Rubinfeld
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.