CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Approximation, Randomization, and Combinatorial Optimization. Algorithms and Techniques: 14th International Workshop, APPROX 2011, and 15th International Workshop, RANDOM 2011, Princeton, NJ, USA, August 17-19, 2011, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2011)
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.74
- £21.73Trending at £23.12
- £45.12Trending at £59.87
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.98Trending at £37.50
- £29.42Trending at £37.12
- £14.15Trending at £18.29
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the joint refereed proceedings of the 14th International Workshop on Approximation Algorithms for Combinatorial Optimization Problems, APPROX 2011, and the 15th International Workshop on Randomization and Computation, RANDOM 2011, held in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, in August 2011.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6845
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 702 p.
- Weight993 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJose D. P. Rolim,Klaus Jansen,Leslie Ann Goldberg,R. Ravi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.