CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates how classical and modern results from approximation theory play a crucial role in obtaining results that are relevant to the emerging theory of fast algorithms today. For example, this book shows how to compute good approximations to matrix-vector products such as Asv; A-1v and exp(-A)v for any matrix A and a vector v 6.
- Author(s)Nisheeth K. Vishnoi,Sushant Sachdeva
- Publishernow publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFoundations and Trends in Theoretical Computer Science
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintnow publishers Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.