CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Approximation and Optimization: Proceedings of the International Seminar, held in Havana, Cuba, January 12-16, 1987 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1989)
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.01
- £9.39Trending at £9.72
- £7.54Trending at £7.72
- £2.99Trending at £3.98
- £16.77Trending at £26.86
- £23.51Trending at £29.86
- £20.34Trending at £29.89
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/01/1989
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1354
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 284 p.
- Weight910 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFrancisco Guerra-Vazquez,Guillermo Lopez-Lagomasino,Joan Gomez,Miguel A. Jimenez-Pozo
- Edition Statement1988 ed.
- Table Of ContentsNonparametric polynomial density estimation in the L P norm.- Local spline interpolation schemes in one and several variables.- On the rate of rational approximation of analytic functions.- Parametric optimization: Pathfollowing with jumps.- Optimization problems in the robustness analysis of linear state space systems.- A principle of contamination in best polynomial approximation.- Nearby sets and centers.- Approximation by lipschitz functions and its application to boundary value of cauchy-type integrals.- Asymptotics for the ratio of the leading coefficients of orthogonal polynomials associated with a jump modification.- Convergence of pade approximats in a non-commutative algebra.- Subsets of unicity in uniform approximation.- On qualitative Korovkin theorems with a-distance.- Relative asymptotics of orthogonal polynomials with respect to varying measures II.- On the rational approximation of HP functions in the LP(?) metric.- On the trajectories of inclined oil-wells.- On some contributions of Halasz to the turan power-sum theory.- On the m-th row of newton type (?,?)-PADF tables and singllar points.- On simul taneous rational interpolants of type (?,?).- Generalisation de formules de bornage de L-I et applications aux Lp.- On C0-semigroups in a space of bounded continuous functions in the case of entrance or natural boundary points.- On the approximation of Riemann integrable functions by bernstein polynomials.- Optimization criteria for multivariate strata construction.- Proof of two conjectures by G. Chen and D. L. Russell on structural damping for elastic systems.- An iterative aggregation algorithm for linear programming.- Optimal control of non linear retarded systems with phase constraints.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.