All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the scandalous blemish on his bride's family name, Lord Giles Cardross is convinced that Nell cares for him. But as the bills and debts mount, Giles begins to suspect that his wife isn't as innocent as she looks. Reissue.
- Author BiographyAuthor of over fifty books, Georgette Heyer is the best-known and best-loved of all historical novelists, who made the Regency period her own. Her first novel, The Black Moth, published in 1921, was written at the age of fifteen to amuse her convalescent brother; her last was My Lord John. Although most famous for her historical novels, she also wrote eleven detective stories. Georgette Heyer died in 1974 at the age of seventy-one. Georgette Heyer was to many minds the finest historical and romantic novelist of her age, and April Lady shows how she has won a new audience with her dashing heroes and sparkly heroines.
- Author(s)Georgette Heyer
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight183 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £6.30Trending at £8.72
- £7.44Trending at £7.98
- £5.50Trending at £7.98
- £8.13Trending at £8.99
- £4.94Trending at £6.99
- £5.76Trending at £9.99
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.