Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionAquaculture Economics and Financing: Management and Analysis provides a detailed and specific set of guidelines for using economic and financial analysis in aquaculture production.
- Author BiographyCarole R. Engle, Ph.D. is Professor, Director of the Aquaculture/Fisheries Center and Chairperson of the Department of Aquaculture and Fisheries at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. She has more than 30 years of experience in the analysis of economics and marketing issues related to aquaculture. She has worked in 20 different countries in all major world regions. She continues to teach an undergraduate and a graduate course in Aquaculture Economics in addition to research and extension responsibilities in the same area. She is past-President of the International Association of Aquaculture Economics and Management and of the U.S. Aquaculture Society, a Chapter of the World Aquaculture Society, recipient of the Researcher of the Year Award from the Catfish Farmers of America and service award from the Catfish Farmers of Arkansas, and two-time recipient of the Joseph P. McCraren Award from the National Aquaculture Association.
- Author(s)Carole R. Engle
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width193 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.