All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents and interprets Canadian and international perspectives on the debate over the future of aquaculture in Canada. It is unique in its depiction of the nature and complexity of the social dimensions of the choice to farm the ocean.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleThe International Library of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Castle,Keith Culver
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.