Consider these sponsored items
- £69.57Free postage
- £70.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Provides a valuable survey of key production systems that will allow the reader to better understand how aquaculture depends upon and interacts with its environment. * Looks at a variety of systems currently used in the production of shellfish and finfish. These systems range from low input methods to super-intensive systems.
- Author BiographyJames H. Tidwell is Professor and Chair of the Division of Aquaculture at the Aquaculture Research Center at Kentucky State University.
- Author(s)James H. Tidwell
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleWorld Aquaculture Society Book Series
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1068 g
- Width180 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £9.45Trending at £9.60
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.