Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionAquaculture and the Environment Second Edition T.V.R. Pillay The continuing rapid increases in aquaculture production world--wide raise fears of further environmental degradation of the aquatic environment.
- Author BiographyDr T. V. R. Pillay was formerly Programme Director, Aquaculture Development and Coordination Programme, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Author(s)T.V.R. Pillay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note9 illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.