All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete introduction to the concepts, applications and techniques of aquatic chemistry. It has been revised and updated to focus upon pollution and its control, as well as the processes affecting the circulation of chemical substances in water.
- Author BiographyWERNER STUMM is an internationally renowned aquatic scientist at the Federal Institute for Environmental Science and Technology, EAWAG, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, ETH. His numerous publications include Chemistry of the Solid-Water Interface, Aquatic Chemical Kinetics, and Aquatic Surface Chemistry, all published by Wiley. JAMES J. MORGAN is Marvin L. Goldberger Professor of Environmental Engineering Science at the California Institute of Technology. Professor Morgan was the founding editor of Environmental Science and Technology. He is also a recipient of the American Chemical Society Award for Creative Advances in Environmental Science and Technology.
- Author(s)James J. Morgan,Werner Stumm
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/1995
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleEnvironmental Science and Technology: A Wiley-Interscience Series of Texts and Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1440 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.