All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe long-awaited second volume of Godfrey and Wooten's definitive survey of aquatic and wetland plants of the southeastern United States. It focuses on native and naturalized dicotyledons of the region and provides well-written, concise descriptions and keys for the identification of 1,084 species.
- Author BiographyRobert K. Godfrey is Beadel Research Fellow at Tall Timbers Research Center in Tallahassee, Florida, and the coauthor of Trees of Northern Florida. His articles have appeared in Rhodora, American Midland Naturalist, and American Journal of Botany. Jean W. Wooten is professor of biology at the University of Southern Mississippi. Her articles have appeared in the Journal of Ecology, Rhodora, Brittonia, Canadian Journal of Botany, and Taxon.
- Author(s)Jean W. Wooten,Robert K. Godfrey
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1981
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight1452 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.