CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.37
- £82.97Trending at £89.20
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.32
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis first volume of a two-volume definitive survey of aquatic and wetland plants of the southeastern United States focuses on native and naturalized monocotyledons. Godfrey and Wooten provide well-written, concise descriptions and keys for the identification of seven hundred species.
- Author BiographyRobert K. Godfrey is Beadel Research Fellow at Tall Timbers Research Center in Tallahassee, Florida, and the coauthor of Trees of Northern Florida. His articles have appeared in Rhodora, American Midland Naturalist, and American Journal of Botany. Jean W. Wooten is professor of biology at the University of Southern Mississippi. Her articles have appeared in the Journal of Ecology, Rhodora, Brittonia, Canadian Journal of Botany, and Taxon.
- Author(s)Jean W. Wooten,Robert K. Godfrey
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1979
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.