All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionAquifers are a primary source of drinking water worldwide; their protection from depletion or pollution is a major concern. This book gives detailed examples of the application of a wide range of well test methods and provides practical methods for analyzing the field data recorded.
- Author BiographyVEDAT BATU, PhD, PE, has worked as a consulting engineer on aquifer and ground water-related projects for over a decade. A former university professor who has taught extensively in the United States and Turkey, Dr. Batu has written articles for numerous scientific and technical journals, including Ground Water, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Journal of Hydrology, and Water Resources Research.
- Author(s)Vedat Batu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/1998
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1544 g
- Width188 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.