Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £29.29Trending at £33.29
- £7.02Trending at £7.40
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £24.28
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £12.45Trending at £17.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2006, shows how religious faith can assist philosophical inquiry in the purposes of society and politics.
- Author BiographyMary M. Keys is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Notre Dame. She has received fellowships from the Erasmus Institute, University of Notre Dame, the Martin Marty Center for Advanced Study of Religion at the University of Chicago, and the George Strake Foundation, among others. Her articles have appeared in American Journal of Political Science and History of Political Thought.
- Author(s)Mary M. Keys
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.