All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £28.99
- £41.64Trending at £68.55
- £17.55Trending at £18.05
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionWritten and edited by leading scholars in the field, this collection explores Aquinas continuing relevance to contemporary theology and his ability to enlighten inter- and intra-faith dialogue. Explores Aquinas continuing relevance to contemporary theology.
- Author BiographyJim Fodor is Associate Professor of Theology at St. Bonaventure University. He is the co-editor of the journal, Modern Theology, and the author of Christian Hermeneutics: Paul Ricoeur and the Refiguring of Theology (1995). Frederick C. Bauerschmidt is Associate Professor of Theology at Loyola College in Maryland. He is the co-editor of the journal, Modern Theology, and the author of Julian of Norwich and the Mystical Body Politic of Christ (1999) and Why the Mystics Matter (2003).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2004
- Series TitleDirections in Modern Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight292 g
- Width162 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byFrederick Christian Bauerschmidt,Jim Fodor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.