All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThrough investigation of previously unexamined primary materials and interviews with leading players, this book sheds new light on the evolution and dynamics of hegemonic and nationalistic Arab-Iranian rivalries and how these rivalries began to find symbolic expression through territorial disputes.
- Author BiographyFarzad Cyrus Sharifi holds a PhD in Geopolitics, Territory and Security from Kings College London.
- Author(s)Farzad Cyrus Sharifi-Yazdi
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLibrary of International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Academic Studies
- Weight454 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.