All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionA long time observer of the Arab mass media offers a more nuanced picture of the Arab press as it relates to the political situation in the Arab world today.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM A. RUGH is President and CEO of America-Mideast Educational and Training Services Inc. (AMIDEAST), a nonprofit organization promoting understanding and cooperation between Americans and people of the Middle East. Fluent in Arabic, he has advanced degrees from the School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University, and a doctorate from Columbia University. He has served as U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Yemen and the United Arab Emirates.
- Author(s)William A. Rugh
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.