Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionEver since the events of 9/11, great attention has been paid to Arab mass media by politicians, experts and journalists around the world. This book evaluates, revises, and stimulates the academic debate on Arab media.
- Author BiographyKai Hafez is Professor at the University of Erfurt, Germany and Senior Associate Fellow, St Anthony's College, Oxford. He is the author of Islam and the West in the Mass Media and Media, Politics and Society in the Middle East.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byKai Hafez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.