Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionArab Television Industries captures the fascinating metamorphosis of Arab television from separate state-owned terrestrial channels to a vibrant, pan-Arab, commercial satellite industries, and explores the momentous social and political implications of this transformation.
- Author BiographyMARWAN M. KRAIDY is Associate Professor, the Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania, USA. JOE F. KHALIL is a PhD candidate, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, USA.
- Author(s)Joe Khalil,Marwan M. Kraidy
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleInternational Screen Industries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.