All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the national security implications of the Arab Gulf states' reliance on desalination plants, for researchers and policy makers.
- Author BiographyDr Hussein A. Amery is an Associate Professor in the Division of Liberal Arts and International Studies at the Colorado School of Mines, where he teaches courses on the political economy of resources, the Middle East, and water politics and policy. His academic expertise is in human and environmental security, transboundary water conflicts, and in identifying and analyzing threats to critical infrastructure in the Arab Gulf states and the wider Middle East. He was selected as Fellow by the International Water Association in 2005, and has served as consultant on desalination and other water issues to the American and Canadian governments, as well as engineering firms.
- Author(s)Hussein A. Amery
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.