Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.09
- £39.15Trending at £49.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together eight papers presented by a panel on Arabic linguistics at the 14th Italian Meeting of Afroasiatic Linguistics in 2011. They address multiple aspects of classical and colloquial Arabic: phonology, morphology, syntax, lexicology and lexicography, but also semantics and pragmatics, as well as logic and argumentation.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- Series TitleJournal of Semitic Studies Supplement
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight386 g
- Width167 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byManuela Giolfo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.