CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for beginners, as well as intermediate students, this book offers a foundation for learning the fundamental grammar and structure of Arabic.
- Author BiographyFaruk Abu-Chacra is Senior Lecturer Emeritus in Arabic at the University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Author(s)Faruk Abu-Chacra
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- Language(s)English & Multiple languages
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.