Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to major topics in the field of Arabic sociolinguistics examines key issues in diglossia, code-switching, gendered discourse, language variation and change, and language policies. This title introduces and evaluates various theoretical approaches and models.
- Author BiographyReem Bassiouney is an assistant professor of Arabic linguistics at Georgetown University. She is the author of The Functions of Code-Switching in Egypt as well as numerous scholarly articles and three novels.
- Author(s)Reem Bassiouney
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.