All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
About this product
- DescriptionBased on hundreds of interviews with senior Israeli and Palestinian officials, including Arafat himself, this book separates Arafat the man from Arafat the myth, and offers an insight into the international and intelligence links, and the internal machinery, of the Palestinian regime.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gowers joined the FT from Reuters in 1983 and is now its Editor. Tony Walker has been Middle-East Correspondent for the FT, and Defence and Diplomatic Correspondent for the Melbourne Age.
- Author(s)Andrew Gowers,Tony Walker
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Out-of-print date01/06/2005
- Content Note12 b&w photos
- Weight990 g
- Width155 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.