All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.26
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.46
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £12.58Trending at £15.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe novella deals with the resilience of the human spirit. A group of disparate individuals surmount personal hostilities as the survival of the larger group becomes more important than the survival of individual members.
- Author BiographyMahabaleshwar Sail is a prolific writer with four short story collections and five novels to his credit. He has received many awards including the Sahitya Akademi Award for his short story collection Tarangam (1993) and the Katha Award (2007). Vidya Pai has translated four novels as well as several essays and short stories including Pundalik N. Naik's Acchev (OUP, 2002). She has received the Katha Award (1993) and the Humanscape Translation Award (1996).
- Author(s)Mahabaleshwar Sail,Vidya Pai
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Weight124 g
- Width129 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMini Krishnan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.