All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionWhat, if anything, does this figurative, political slavery have to do with transatlantic slavery? This title explores connections between political and chattel slavery by excavating the tradition of Western political thought that justifies actively opposing tyranny.
- Author BiographyMary Nyquist is professor of English and comparative literature at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Mary Nyquist
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note14 halftones, 1 table
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.