All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhat, if anything, does figurative, political slavery have to do with transatlantic slavery? The author explores connections between political and chattel slavery by excavating the tradition of Western political thought that justifies actively opposing tyranny.
- Author BiographyMary Nyquist is professor of English and comparative literature at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Mary Nyquist
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note14 halftones, 1 table
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.