All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume investigates the discursive practices of arbitration proceedings in some important Asian countries. The texts taken into consideration include not only norms and awards, but also interviews with professionals in the field so as to gain direct insights into the linguistic and textual choices employed in the drafting of these documents.
- Author BiographyVijay K. Bhatia retired as Professor from the Department of English, City University of Hong Kong. His research interests mainly include Critical Genre Analysis, academic and professional discourses, ESP and Professional Communication. Two of his books, Analysing Genre: Language Use in Professional Settings and Worlds of Written Discourse: A Genre-based View, are widely used in genre theory and practice. Maurizio Gotti is Professor of English Language and Translation, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages, Literatures and Communication, and Director of the Research Centre for LSP Research (CERLIS) at the University of Bergamo. His main research areas are the features and origins of specialized discourse.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLinguistic Insights
- Series Part/Volume Number208
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight500 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byMaurizio Gotti,Professor Vijay K. Bhatia
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.