Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- Series TitleMathematical Sciences Research Institute Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRoger C. Alperin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsGrowth Functions of Amalgams.- On a Problem Raised by Alperin and Bass.- Group Actions on Non-Archimedean Trees.- A Counterexample to Generalized Accessibility.- Geodesic Currents On Negatively Curved Groups.- Pregroups and Lyndon Length Functions.- ?-Tree Actions are Not Determined by the Translation Lengths of Finitely Many Elements.- The Boundary of Outer Space in Rank Two.- Cohomological Dimension of Groups Acting on ?-Trees.- Branch Points and Free Actions on ?-Trees.- Axioms for Translation Length Functions.- Outer Automorphisms of Hyperbolic Groups and Small Actions on ?-Trees.- The Structure of Promislow's Continuous Free Product.- Foldings of G-Trees.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.