Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.60+ £2.87 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by mgg1000
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £15.45Was:£18.99Free postage
- £15.19Was:£18.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAn exemplary recounting of the Greek mythology for a new generation of readers by award-winning author John Spurling.
- Author BiographyJohn Spurling is the author of the novel The Ten Thousand Things, winner of the 2015 Walter Scott Prize. His other novels include The Ragged End, After Zenda and A Book of Liszts. He is a prolific playwright, whose plays have been performed on television, radio and stage, including at the National Theatre. Spurling is a frequent reviewer and was for twelve years the art critic of the New Statesman. He lives in London and Arcadia, Greece, and is married to the biographer Hilary Spurling.
- Author(s)John Spurling
- PublisherDuckworth Overlook
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.58Trending at £15.24
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £7.96Trending at £8.99
- £14.59Trending at £18.94
- £6.34Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.