Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition includes: A chapter on the use of computer techniques in archaeological chemistry. A condensed introductory chapter, so that readers can get right into the meat of the book. Updated material on all the methods and techniques used to study the nature, age, and provenance of archaeological materials.
- Author BiographyZvi Goffer , who received his B.sc. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of London, is a research scientist now retired from the Soreq Nuclear Research Center, Israel. He lectured on Archaeometry at Tel Aviv and Beer Sheba Universities and at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel, and was a visiting scientist with the Scientific Archaeology groups at Tokyo National University of Fine Arts, Harvard University, and the Weizmann Institute of Science.
- Author(s)James D. Winefordner,Zvi Goffer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- Series TitleChemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and its Applications
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1082 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.