CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
About this product
- Author(s)Stanley South
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight906 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsProject Background Introduction; R.L. Stephenson. Part I. The Historical Pathway at the Charles Towne Settlement 1670-1680: 1. The Historical Pathway. 2. The Methodological Pathway. 3. The Archaeological Pathway to the 1670 Fortifications. Part II. The Archaeological Pathway to the Eighteenth and Ninteenth Centuries: 4. Old Town Plantation. Part III. The Archaeological Pathway to Native Americans on Albermarle Point: 5. The Archaic, Formative and Developmental Periods. 6. A Pathway to the Climatic Period: A Ceremonial Center. 7. The Pottery Pathway at the Ceremonial Center. 8. The Material Culture Pathway to the Ceremonial Center. 9. The Pathway to Decline. Appendix. References. List of Figures. List of Tables. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.