Archaeological Practice in Great Britain: A Heritage Handbook by Paul Belford, John Schofield, John Carman (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £72.45Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £45.86Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by christianmurray
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on manual for archaeology in Great Britain provides a unique user guide to practicing archaeology within the diverse settings of England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
- Author BiographyJohn Schofield has worked for English Heritage, initially as an Inspector with its Monuments Protection Programme, and more recently with the Characterisation Team. He is also Head of Military Programmes, and co-ordinates research into military and twentieth-century heritage. His most recent post is Director of Studies in Cultural Heritage Management, University of York. John Carman gained his PhD in Archaeology from Cambridge University, having researched the role of law in archaeological heritage management. In 2005 he took up his present post as University Research Fellow and Senior Lecturer in Heritage Valuation in the Institute of Archaeology and Antiquity at the University of Birmingham. He has lectured and published widely in the field of archaeological heritage management. Paul Belford has been a professional field archaeologist since the early 1990s, working on a wide range of projects throughout the UK and Europe. From 1995 he was based at the University of Sheffield, where he developed a research interest in historical and industrial archaeology. Since 2000 he has been the director of Ironbridge Archaeology, the contracting archaeology unit of the Ironbridge Gorge Museum.
- Author(s)John Carman,John Schofield,Paul Belford
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Series TitleWorld Archaeological Congress Cultural Heritage Manual
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.