CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn Archaeological Thinking, Charles E. Orser Jr., provides a commonsense guide to applying critical thinking skills to archaeological questions and evidence.
- Author BiographyCharles E. Orser Jr. is research professor of anthropology at Vanderbilt University and Distinguished Professor Emeritus at Illinois State University. His publications include Historical Archaeology, 2e (2004) and The Archaeology of Race and Racialization in Historic America (2007). He is founder and editor of the International Journal of Historical Archaeology.
- Author(s)Charles E. Orser
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white halftones, 3 tables
- Weight394 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.