All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £5.01Trending at £5.28
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.00
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe seventeen essays in Archaeological Thought in America describe recent theoretical advances and present substantive interpretations of prehistorical data.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/1991
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byC. C. Lamberg-Karlovsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.