Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an analysis of how archaeologists study past societies, this title addresses the nature of contemporary archaeology and the study of social change, and explains the transition from perceived simple, egalitarian societies to the complex power structures and divisions of our modern world.
- Author BiographyRobert Chapman is Professor of Archaeology at the University of Reading.
- Author(s)Robert Chapman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.