Archaeologies of Social Life: Age, Sex, Class Etcetra in Ancient Egypt by Lynn Meskell (Paperback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.96+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.55Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionConnects the lives and issues of ancient Egypt to contemporary life. Examines ordinary life whereas most studies focus on the pharaohs.
- Author BiographyLynn Meskell is Assistant Professor in the department of Anthropology at Columbia University. She was previously a research fellow at New College, Oxford. Her publications include Archaeology Under Fire: Nationalism, Politics and Heritage in the eastern Mediterranean and Middle East (1998) and a forthcoming volume with Dominic Montserrat, Private Life in New Kingdom Egypt.
- Author(s)Lynn Meskell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/1991
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleSocial Archaeology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight406 g
- Width166 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.