Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a theoretical basis for understanding the specific effects of totalitarian dictatorship upon the practice of archaeology, both during and after the dictator's reign.
- Author BiographyThe Practice of Archaeology Under Dictatorship - Fascism in the Desert: A Microcosmic View of Archaeological Politics - The Trojans in Epirus: Archaeology, Myth and Identity in Inter-Way Albania - Italian Colonial Archaeology in Libya 1912-1942 - Italian Archaeology in Libya: From Colonial Romanita to Decolonization of the Past - Archaeological Resource Management Under Franco's Spain: The Comisaria General de Excavaciones Arqueologicas - Whose Hittites, and Why? Language, Archaeology and the Quest for the Original Turks, On the Stage and Behind the Scenes: Greek Archaeology in Times of Dictatorship - Dealing with the Devil: The Faustian Bargain of Archaeology Under Dictatorship
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteX, 218 p.
- Weight680 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byCharles Watkinson,Michael L. Galaty
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.