All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderwater Archaeology: The NAS Guide to Principles and Practice provides a comprehensive summary of the archaeological process as applied in an underwater context.
- Author BiographyThe Nautical Archaeology Society is a non-government organisation formed to further interest in our underwater cultural heritage. The NAS is dedicated to advancing education in nautical archaeology at all levels; to improving techniques in excavating, conservation and reporting; and to encouraging the participation of members of the public at all stages. The Society has published The International Journal of Nautical Archaeology since 1972 and also produces the newsletter Nautical Archaeology, which is free to members.
- Author(s)Nautical Archaeology Society (NAS)
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight870 g
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAmanda Bowens
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.