CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years archaeological research has shifted decisively from check-list identifications of the state as an evolutionary type to studies of how power and authority were constituted in specific polities. This book illustrates conceptual issues by means of case studies drawn from Madagascar, Mesopotamia, the Inca, the Maya, Egypt and Greece.
- Author BiographyBruce Routledge is Senior Lecturer in the School of Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology, University of Liverpool. He is the author of Moab in the Iron Age: Hegemony, Polity, Archaeology (2004).
- Author(s)Bruce Routledge
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- Series TitleDebates in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Weight393 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.