Archaeology and the Postcolonial Critique by AltaMira Press,U.S. (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.95Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 11 Oct
- £22.49Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £50.72
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.80Trending at £16.54
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeology and the Postcolonial Critique represents a synthesis of postcolonial archaeological studies from the Old and New Worlds. This volume addresses the processes of postcolonialism in light of new paradigms in contemporary academia that affect the practice of archaeology.
- Author BiographyMatthew Liebmann is assistant professor of anthropology at Harvard University. Uzma Z. Rizvi is assistant professor of social science and cultural studies and of critical and visual studies at the Pratt Institute.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleArchaeology in Society
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, maps
- Weight385 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMatthew Liebmann,Uzma Z. Rizvi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.