All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating the rich heritage of archaeology and of archaeological research in Hertfordshire, the 15 papers collected in this work focus on the local scene with an understanding of wider issues in each period and as a result are of importance beyond the boundaries of the county and will be of interest to scholars with wide-ranging interests.
- Author BiographyKris Lockyear is a senior lecturer at the Institute of Archaeology at University College, London where he also gained his doctorate.
- PublisherUniversity of Hertfordshire Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Place of PublicationHatfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHertfordshire Publications
- Content Note80+ monotone illustrations; 23 colour plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKris Lockyear
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.