Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of the five key areas in archaeological social theory: gender, age, ethnicity, religion, and status. This book reviews the research history of each area, the different ways in which each has been investigated, and offers avenues for research and exploring the connections between them.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Durham
- Author(s)Margarita Diaz-Andreu,Sam Lucy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.