All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeology of the Chinese Bronze Age is a synthesis of recent Chinese archaeological work on the second millennium BCE--the period associated with China's first dynasties and East Asia's first states.
- Author Biography<strong>Roderick B. Campbell</strong> is an assistant professor of East Asian archaeology and history at the Institute for the Study of the Ancient World at New York University.
- PublisherCotsen Institute of Archaeology at UCLA
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- Series TitleMonographs
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCotsen Institute of Archaeology at UCLA
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRoderick Campbell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.