All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a wealth of information for mineralogists, geologists and archaeologists involved in archaeometric studies. This second edition takes an updated look at the human use of rocks and minerals from the Paleolithic through to the 18th century.
- Author(s)George Rapp
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleNatural Science in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note8 Tables, black and white; XVI, 336 p.
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.