CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.69Trending at £9.05
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.63
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most challenging problems facing contemporary archaeology concerns the operation and diversity of ancient states. This volume addresses how ancient states were structured and how they operated, an understanding of which is key to our ability to interpret a state's rise or fall.
- PublisherSAR Press
- Date of Publication15/11/1998
- Series TitleSchool for Advanced Research Advanced Seminar Series
- Place of PublicationSanta Fe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchool of American Research Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.tabs.M.
- Weight680 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byGary M. Feinman,Joyce Marcus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.