All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionHouseholdsare, without question, the most important social units in humansociety.
- Author BiographyKenneth Hirth is a Professor of Anthropology at Penn State University. His primary research interest is in the development of socio-economic complexity, markets and craft production in ancient society. He has conducted long term field investigations at the site of Xochicalco,Mexico in addition to archaeological explorations in Honduras, Peru, and Turkey. He is currently investigating the structure of merchant commerce in prehispanic Mesoamerica.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleArchaeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight614 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKenneth G. Hirth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.