All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £7.96Trending at £8.22
- £5.73Trending at £7.99
- £5.97Trending at £6.99
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionArchetypal Process is a pioneering study linking the ideas of process philosophy, as developed by Alfred North Whitehead and Charles Hartshorne, with the archetypal psychology of C. G. Jung and James Hillman. This is the first work to examine the interconnections of these two modes of thought.
- Author BiographyDavid Ray Griffin (born 1939) is an American retired professor of philosophy of religion and theology. Along with John B. Cobb, Jr., he founded the Center for Process Studies in 1973, a research center of Claremont School of Theology which seeks to promote the common good by means of the relational approach found in process thought.
- Author(s)David Ray Griffin
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1989
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight420 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.