All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeenage boy Archie realises he is different; his passion is for Jesse, not for girls. Knowing how people would react, Archie has no choice but to keep this quiet, even to his ill mother. After her early death, Archie struggles to come to terms with his loss and feels alone until he meets Kirra, who he finds solace in.
- Author BiographyJoan Westerman grew up in the post war era in Newcastle, Australia. Her earliest memories were forged by the seaside, and indeed the sea was in her blood. As a child in a large family, Joan felt isolated from her older siblings, who were all so different. As an adult, her teaching career took her to many rural and city locations, where she experienced friendship and a sense of belonging. Joan has now retired to a small seaside community, where she resides happily with her partner.
- Author(s)Joan Westerman
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.