Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.50Trending at £16.61
- £9.53Trending at £15.03
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.13
- £7.97Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionArchipelagoes of My South is a collection of essays representing forty-five years of reflection on the central problems of Southern history bound together by a common concern with defining the crucial interaction of race and class in the formation of Southern politics and life.
- Author BiographyJ. Mills Thornton III is the author of Dividing Lines: Municipal Politics and the Struggle for Civil Rights in Montgomery, Birmingham, and Selma and Politics and Power in a Slave Society: Alabama, 1800--1860, which was awarded the John H. Dunning Prize by the American Historical Association in 1978. He is also a professor emeritus of history at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Author(s)J. Mills Thornton
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note11 B&W figures / 1 map / 8 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.